Friday 20 July 2007

ZUMMER


Hi kids!

I recently made a summer mixtape for a messageboard I frequent, where it was virtually ignored (nothing to do with quality mind, just my imprecise timing). Umm, i mean.. no of course its always been an exclusive for all you Plastic Floor fans out there (hello! .......ECHO..............echo)

So here it is, presented for your personal delectation. The definitive summer playlist for any intimate barbecue, celebrity shindig or windows down car-bumpage you might be engaging in over the coming months (presuming the weather is better on your side than mine)

Its not perfect. Personally, i think the ending is a bit rushed and inconclusive, and the general flow could do with some work. But don't take my overly critical view of it. Whatever the formula its got some superb stuff on there, and who knows, you might find something you really like.

And any attention towards it would make me feel like I'm not completely wasting my life

Here's the tracklisting:
1. Sly & the Family Stone - Luv N' Haight
2. The Meters - Little Old Money MAker
3. Herbert - Something Isn't Right
4. Quasimoto - Real Eyes
5. Edan - The Science Of The Two
6. Dungen - Gor Det Nu
7. Jane's Addiction - No Ones Leaving
8. Black Mountain - Modern Music
9. Stereolab - Spark Plug
10. Prince - The Ballad of Dorothy Parker
11. Burning Spear - Marcus Garvey
12. Faust - I've Got My Car And My Tv Part 1
13. Faust - I've Got My Car And My Tv Part 2
14. Steely Dan - Parker's Band
ENJOY

3 comments:

andy said...

Hello! It's mug_mug_whatever from drowned in sound. I didn't download this the first time cos I already have a couple of songs on it/am a philistine. Anyway i'm enjoying the blog thing! Please continue. Mine is stoneskilled.blogspot.com.

Zeki said...

good man!

your blog definitely looks like its got the makings, when i work out how you'll no doubt made the linkage list

Anonymous said...

REEE-UP plz